(Pack of 50) 3-Ply Medical Safety Mask - Earloop Protection Polypropylene Blue Masks UK Stock
- PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE THESE MASKS FROM ILFD GROUP or LOVE TRENDS as the seller. Any other sellers are not providing the same quality item. Please be careful with your purchase. You will receive one sealed pack of 10 3-ply medical procedure face masks. Keeping your airways safe from pollutants and allergens to help you breathe easier and stay germ free. These masks Filter over 95% of airborne particles, fumes, and chemical odours.
- These face masks are one size fits all, as such they are suitable for Adults and Children. The elastic ear loop will keep the mask securely positioned on your face. The adjustable nose bridge at top of the mask helps you shape the mask to cover your nose and offer the best protection. The masks will offer added protection from others when shopping during the current pandemic.
- The 3-ply medical safety masks protect you from a whole range of elements and particles. Widely used by Dental Professionals, Construction Workers, Catering Staff, People who suffer pollen allergies and those who wish to protect themselves from pollution in the city.
- The mask has three layers each with very specific functions: an outer hydrophobic layer, which repels water, blood and body fluids, a middle filter layer that is designed to filter bacteria, and an inner hydrophilic layer, which absorbs water, sweat and spit
- The masks are sold in packs of 10 which come in one sealed bag, stock is available in the UK and NEXT DAY delivery is readily available.
Details: Product Description 3-Ply Medical Safety Mask - Earloop Protection Polypropylene Blue Masks UK Stock Legal Disclaimer These are medical procedure masks. A surgical mask is used inside the operating room or within other sterile procedure areas to protect the patient environment from contamination. It also protects the clinician from contaminated fluid or debris generated during the procedure. Surgical masks have ties so that they can be adjusted for fit, and are tied over top of a surgical cap or a bouffant cap. A procedure mask is used for performing patient procedures, or when patients are in isolation to protect them from potential contaminants. Procedure masks are used to protect both patients and staff from the transfer of respiratory secretions, fluids or other debris. Procedure masks are used for generally "respiratory etiquette" to prevent clinicians, patients and visitors from spreading germs by talking, coughing, or sneezing. Procedure masks have ear loops for quick donning, and since they do not slide on the hair, they can be worn without a surgical cap. Manufacturer Contact Information China
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.9 x 3.9 inches